- Parents Guide to Special Education
- Resources for Learning Disabilities and ADHD
- NYS Education Department Procedural Safeguards Notice
- National Association of School Psychologists Information for families
- The Mid-State Early Childhood Direction Center of Syracuse University
The Mid-State Early Childhood Direction Center (ECDC) provides information, referral and support to families and professionals working with children, both typically developing and those with special education needs, ages birth through five.