Students must be in school on the day of the after-school activity in order to participate.
Students who remain after school for any activity must report directly to the teacher in charge of that activity at 2:30. A member of the faculty must supervise all school activities. This is a time that should be used for getting extra help from teachers and going to the media center. A number of activities will be offered to students after school on Mondays-Thursdays (Friday when needed) from 2:21–3:00 p.m. Students will take the shuttle bus run to elementary schools and then ride a bus home.
Students remaining after school until 4:10 p.m. (Monday - Thursday) must have prior permission and be supervised by a faculty member. The supervising faculty member will issue bus passes. No students will be allowed to board the bus without a bus pass.
Rules for staying after until 3 PM
- Academic assistance is from 2:30 - 3:00 pm
- You are to stay with a teacher on your team, children must have supervision
- You must ask and have permission from that teacher to stay
- Students must communicate home to parent/guardian that they are staying and what time they will be home
- Students you must ask for permission before 2:00 pm
- Athletes in season if you are NOT working with a teacher after school, you must report by 2:30 pm to the middle school cafeteria for athletic study hall. Attendance will be taken.
- Students who miss their bus at dismissal or find out a club or activity has been cancelled must report to the main office immediately.
- Students that do not follow the rules will receive discipline
- The supervising teacher will issue a 3:00 pm Shuttle Bus pass to the student
3:00 PM - Every day Monday through Friday for Academics only! Teacher issues pass. (Pick-up Middle School bus loop)
4:10 PM - Monday through Thursday. Teacher, advisor, or coach issues pass. (Pick-up in front of High School)
5:00 PM - Monday through Thursday for Athletes only. Coach or Athletic Director issue pass. (Pick-up in front of High School)
* Please note the above buses are not available on half days, conference days, or early dismissals.