Please tell your child if they need support at any time to visit their social worker, guidance counselors or any adult that they trust.
If you're feeling lost, desperate, or alone or if you have a friend who you think needs help, please call one of the numbers below. Please put these numbers in your cell phone today.
- In case of an immediate emergency, dial 911.
- The NEW National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: dial 988.
- Help is available 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
- When in doubt of which number to use, call the Mobile Crisis Assessment Team (MCAT): (315) 732-6228
For Information & Referral Services
- Oneida County Teen Services "First Call for Help": (315) 624-9211 or 1-877-406-9211
- National Youth Crisis Hotline: 1-800-784-2433
- TTY# 1-800-799-4tty (4889)
- Mohawk Valley Community Action Agency: (315) 624-9930
- 24/7 hotline assistance for youth