Forms Needed Are Below:
**All indoor athletes will have to wear a mask at all times. There is no waiver this year**
If your child has tested positive for COVID, please have a healthcare provider complete the clearance form: https://www.schoolhealthny.com/cms/lib/NY01832015/Centricity/Domain/85/GCH_COVID_RTP_Guidelines_Algorithm_12.13.2020.pdf?fbclid=IwAR3fMv3RKIm3I_v0qKFRh3-jPvan-Mw4aKU8rTUqfKojUHmxDptOlmcS9bw
VVS is pleased to offer on-site weekly COVID screening testing for asymptomatic students participating in high-risk sports every Monday at 2:30 pm in Middle School Room 7 (across from the middle school cafeteria). Students who are vaccinated do not need to test weekly, and students who prefer to test weekly with outside organizations may still choose to do so.
If you would like to register your child for weekly COVID screenings at VVS, please follow the instructions below:
To Register for weekly testing at VVS:
- Please create an account at https://app.clarifi-covid-19.com/
- Select “Add Profile”
- Enter your information, including insurance information (required)
- Organization Type: K-12 School
- County: Oneida
- Organization: Vernon Verona Sherrill Central Schools
- Under Student/Employer Information:
- Student/Organization ID: LEAVE BLANK
- If your child is employed, you may choose to enter that information.
- If your child is not employed, you may leave that section blank.
Only students that are registered with this system will be able to test. Please ensure you have registered by noon on Monday if you wish for your child to participate. Students will only need to register once to participate in testing for the remainder of this season and any future season of high-risk sport participation. If your child has already registered for the fall season, you do not need to register again.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com