VVS District Profile
The Vernon-Verona-Sherrill School District aspires to be valued as a district of distinction by our community.
The Mission of the Vernon-Verona-Sherrill School District is to serve the community by preparing individuals to value challenges, learning opportunities, diversity, and civic responsibility.
DISTRICT BELIEF STATEMENTS
1. We believe students learn best when given opportunities, challenges, and choices that create a sense of ownership.
2. We believe that optimal learning occurs in a safe and supportive environment.
3. We believe in working together as a community to ensure the physical and mental health that is essential for student learning.
4. We believe it is the responsibility of the VVS community to create a dynamic environment that prepares, challenges, and encourages students to excel in an evolving world.
1. Faculty, students, parents, staff, and community will work together to achieve the high levels of student learning necessary for success in the 21st century.
2. Students, faculty, parents, staff, and community will learn and work in a physically, emotionally, safe school environment.
3. Faculty, students, parents, staff, and community will demonstrate the personal attributes necessary to succeed in a diverse world.