Welcome to Mrs. Pryor's Paradise! This is a difficult time for our children. They are unaccustomed to home/distance learning.Each week there is a page with assignments for each day. There are videos to help our students with their understanding.My email is email@example.com or you can reach me via the Remind app. I am making the earlier pages inactive. If thereare items you need to see again, I can make that happen.
Thursday June 18
Report Cards will be mailed home separately / Chromebooks (Grades 2-6) will not be collected; they will continue with the student into the next grade.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the main office (315) 813-4533 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Last Name Thursday, June 18th
A-D 10:00 – 10:30
E-L 10:30 – 11:00
M-Q 11:00 – 11:30
R-Z 11:30 – 12:00
Items that you may receive: Items that you may drop off:
- Remaining items in student desks/class - Instruments
- Art Projects - Library Books
- Items in PE lockers - Borrowed Teacher/District Items
- Medication from Mrs. Martin
- End of Year Awards / CertificatesMrs. DeSalvatore link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hrLhD57GpDZBxERcbSlbJ39IvQqOXVGMr. J's link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIVYXamlWfXGJNG0gvpUsTAMrs. Moore's link for Father's Day https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RNf6fMiWXyt0lj-KLcj8ZoKzbgEVP1ad/view?usp=sharing