All the Facts
1. The 2018 - 2019 school year will be my 13th year as a Literacy Specialist.
2. I graduated from Waterville Central School in 1999.
3. I received my undergraduate and graduate degrees from SUNY Potsdam.
4. I currently live in Clinton with my husband and our bunny Coco.
5. I enjoy spending time with my family the most, which is challenging because we are all over the east coast!
6. I am the oldest of 6 children. There are 20 years between myself and my youngest brother.
7. I like to run, read, take naps, sit by the pool, and go shoe shopping!
8. I knew from the ripe old age of six that I wanted to be a teacher. I constantly forced my sister to play school and she would be the student. I loved writing on the chalkboard and grading her papers. She likes to remind me often how much she did not like being my student.
9. I never saw myself as a Reading Teacher, but if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change it. I have seen kids experience success through the years and am constantly reminded why I do the job that I do.