10 Ways to Become the Greatest at any Career
- Settle for nothing less than outstanding work EVERY TIME.
- Learn from the best and strive to be better than them. Making mistakes is allowed, however, learning from others' errors is much better.
- Determine what you are passionate about and then do exactly that.
- Stay viable and current in your field.
- Take risks and always think outside the box.
- Project your ideas and ambitions 5, 10, 20 years out and then plan how to get there.
- Align yourself with people who will support your vision and ambition.
- Find your flaws - and fix them.
- Give back to your community.
- Show up every time.
Taken from The Engineering Daily